Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Welcome Aboard!

Hello e-World,

Welcome to my brand-new blog, Being 20-Something!

I was told to start a blog a year ago by my dad, who suggested I talk about my internship that I had last summer. The particular radio station wasn't too thrilled with the idea, so I scrapped it. And now here I am, inspired by several of my peers to just start writing about something, anything. Well, here goes nothing!

This blog will have one central theme: how I view daily life happenings while being in my 20s. Simple, open-ended and non-restricting. I intend for each post to have a different topic, but since my hormones and emotions tend to fly in all different directions my thoughts might too. Please forgive me in advance; I'm a novice at this.

So I'll begin by saying thank you. If you're reading this you either care about me or are genuinely interested in what I have to say. Props to you, because it's people like you that give communications students like me a chance to grow, learn and most importantly- write!

I'm keeping this first post short and sweet; there are no guarantees that my other posts will be nearly this concise. I'm hoping that my simple humor and unique writing style get to shine through in this blog and that you, my readers, are entertained and enjoy reading what I have to say.

With Love,

Briana



No comments:

Post a Comment